"We assumed, after retirement, that one of us would
continue working for money to supplement our income so that we could continue
to live in the style we were accustomed. Then we found LaFayette..."
LaFayette, Alabama, county seat of Chambers County, is
located in the central portion of the state; 13 miles from the Georgia state
line. The area is well known for its outstanding recreational and cultural
opportunities which include hunting, fishing, golf, major college sports,
professional sports, and of course the nationally acclaimed Alabama Shakespeare
Festival. Talladega International Motor Speedway and world renowned Callaway
Gardens . Alabama has long been recognized for its abundance of water and
beautiful lakes. LaFayette is surrounded by four of the state’s major
impoundments, which have excellent fishing and recreational facilities.
Lafayette is pleased to offer you Energy Depot®, a new set of online tools and resources to help you better
understand and manage your home energy use and costs. Energy Depot is your one-stop resource for energy
information and it’s available free. You can use Energy Depot to:
• Receive a personalized energy profile with an estimate of your energy costs for each home energy system/appliance
• Learn specific things you can do to reduce energy use and how much you can save
• Complete a do-it-yourself home energy audit and receive your report online
• Quickly estimate the annual energy use and cost of home energy systems and appliances with the Energy Calculator
• Use the Energy Library to answer your energy questions
• Get answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding home energy use
• And more…
To get started with Energy Depot, just click the link below.